What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to remember a user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow accessing their personal data.
Cookies affected by regulations and exempt cookies
In accordance to EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
Types of cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are innate Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of cookies (lasting from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they manage the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provisions of the contracted service)
- Personalization cookies (that allows the User to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (information collected on the use made carried out through the website)
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about preferences and personal choices of Users)
Affiliate cookies (they allow to track visits incomming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract)
Types of cookies used by this website Revocation
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the User, as well as tracking and analyzing the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide by themselves personal data and are not used for the collection of aforementioned data.
- facilitating user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website
- avoids users having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time they access the website.
- granting improvements of the functions and of the services provided through this website, resulting from the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies
When accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing, several third-party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the compilation of anonymous statistics about visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not mandatory to accept the installation of these cookies; you can browse through our website regardless. In various sections of our website you can install social network cookies, specifically the following:
- Facebook cookies, according to the provisions of its cookies policy.
- Google+ cookies and Google Maps cookies, according to the provisions on their page about what kind of cookies they use.
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser regulating the acceptance or rejection of all cookies, or only select those which installation is admitted, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es MicrosoftInternet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiesFirefox:Options> Privacy> Cookies:https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferenciasSafari, iPad y iPhone:Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES