The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones, and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the PROVIDER will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
Official means of communication
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before WEBSKY TECH S.L.U. by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to [email protected]
indicating as Subject: "Data Protection - RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS", and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
Rights of concerned individuals
- Access rights: allows the interested party to acknowledge and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing.
- Right to rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of personal data processing: involves the marking of personal kept data, with the purpose of limiting its’ future processing
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the elaboration of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processings that produces effects or significantly affects the User.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
Storage of your personal data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processings that produce effects on your data
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the responsible party is the following:
- Those that Users provide through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website
- Data collected through "cookies" for browsing experience improvement as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will result in the impossibility to minister to the particular request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that in case of modification, communicate such changes immediately so that the information under process is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
We inform you that WEBSKY TECH S.L.U. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of WEBSKY TECH S.L.U. will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
WEBSKY TECH S.L.U. will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider's activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.